Network security is one of the most important aspects of network administration and support. Insuring that your network is properly protected is something that Concentrics takes very seriously. Network security goes beyond just protecting your network from outside attacks from the Internet but also includes insuring users have appropriate access to data, Anti-virus and Malware protection, wireless access and remote access, to name just a few.
Companies who are Publicly traded or are health care services providers have a special regulatory obligation with Sarbanes and Oxley and HIPAA. Concentrics is very experienced in helping companies meet and maintain their network security requirements in this area.
Here are a few of the services we can provide your organization with:
- Firewalls and Routers - Internet access both inbound and outbound.
- E-mail Security - Virus and Malware prevention, e-mail archiving and backup solutions.
- Staff Access to Data - We can help to insure that your corporate data is protected and accessed by those who are supposed to have access.
- Wireless and Remote Access - We can help to secure access to your network.
- Backup - Providing adequate protection from loss of data due to hardware failure, inappropriate access, sabotage, accidental deletion and catastrophic failures.
- Disaster Recovery Plans - We will help you to construct, test, and maintain a plan for business continuity in the event of a catastrophic event.
- Account Access and Password Policies - We will help you to establish a working environment where user accounts and passwords are actively managed to prevent unauthorized access to the network.
- Network Documentation - Understanding what all the pieces are is paramount to being able to manage network security and provide a template for your Disaster Recovery or Business Continuity plan.